About the Pattern:
- These pants were built for boys who love to collect treasures! Their pockets were specifically designed to hold small, precious objects found while adventuring.
- The pattern is written for sizes 18 months to 6/7.
- You will need just over a yard of fabric (total) for the smallest size, and just under two yards for the largest size.
- Fabric recommendations: corduroy, wool, denim, quilting cotton, linen
- Notions needed: thread, 1/2″ wide elastic, single-fold bias tape
- This is an intermediate level pattern.
Let’s take a look at some of the adorable Treasure Pocket Pants from our Flickr pool:
Do you have any photos to share? Come on over to the Sewing for Boys (the BOOK) Flickr Pool and show off!