Just-like-Dad Flannel Robe
Your little guy will feel like a real man when he gets to wear a robe just like his dad; that’s where the Just Like Dad Flannel Robe pattern comes in! This pattern is designed for two fabrics so the robe will have a comfortable weight and softness and also contrasting lapels and cuffs.
The pattern details:
- This is a beginner-friendly pattern; it has pieces for the fronts, back, sleeves and belt.
- The Just Like Dad robe comes in sizes 2/3 to 6/7.
- Fabric requirements for the main fabric: 1 3/4 yards to 2 1/4 yards
- Fabric requirements for lining: 1 3/4 yards to 2 1/4 yards
- Fabric recommendations: cotton flannel, wool flannel, shot cotton (chambray)
- You’ll also need a universal needle and thread to sew this robe.
Here are some of the fabulous versions of this pattern that have shown up in our Flickr pool:
Three adorable kids for three adorable robes:
A soft and cozy fleece robe:
Punch it up with stripes:
What a roar!
Remember, robes aren’t just for bedtime:
Thanks so much to the fabulous sewists who have contributed to the Sewing for Boys Flickr Pool! Will your project be featured next? Jump right in!
Posted on February 14, 2014, in Announcements and tagged boys robe pattern, Just Like Dad robe pattern, kid bathrobe pattern, kids robe pattern, Sewing for Boys patterns. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.