About the Pauley’s Pullover Pattern:
– This pattern is like a dressed-up, tailored version of a sweatshirt. It’s perfect for cool days of playtime outside!
– This pattern requires 2/3 yard of fabric for the 12-18 month size and goes up to 1 1/4 yard for the size 6/7.
– The fabrics recommended for this pullover are all about comfort: French terry, interlock, or any other medium-weight knit fabric with at least 30% stretch.
– You will also need coordinating thread, a scrap of interfacing, and optional cording for the drawstring (though you can also just use the leftovers from your shirt fabrics!).
– This is a beginner-level pattern, so jump right in!
Stacey made a striped blue and brown version, and substituted the drawstring for a waistband with a button – how fun!
This is the perfect top for back-to-school; make it in a lighter knit for fall or a heavier fleece for winter!
We’d love to see what you’re making from the book – won’t you take a dip in the Flickr pool and show us? Here are some we’re already loving from the pool: